Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I back up my data?
Please use iTunes File Sharing to back up your patches.
- The application crashed, how can I help to improve it?
Please download a crash log from your device and send it to info(at)senode.org – thanks!
- The application freezes at startup, what can I do?
Please try to reset your app settings using the following procedure:
- Back up your patches via iTunes File Sharing
- Delete the app: Settings – General – iPad storage – Senode – Delete App
- Reinstall Senode from the App Store
- Who is working behind the app?
Senode is developed by Sebastian Arnold, drummer and software developer.
- Will you make Senode available on platform X?
Currently, Senode is available for iPad/iOS only. There are slight chances that Senode will be released in the future on macOS, Android, Linux and Windows, in that order.
- Will Senode support interfaces X / plugin format Y?
Currently, Senode is a standalone app. I received a lot of feedback from users who wish other interfaces. I am working to support Audiobus 3 and AUv3 in the future.
- Will Senode support MIDI bindings, e.g. from drum triggers?
MIDI bindings are supported since version 1.0.3
- Will Senode support Ableton Link?
Ableton Link is supported since version 1.1.0
If you have other questions, please send us an email: info(at)senode.org©2014–2019 senode.org | support | impressum | datenschutz